- Having to visit the dentist every six months may not be the appointment that everyone looks forward to, but it is one of the most important ones to keep. If you have found yourself wondering what the point of having regular dental checkups and cleanings really is, we’ve got something for you to think about.
- Even though many of us might think that our teeth are in good shape, hidden or silent diseases such as tooth decay and gum disease can destroy the teeth unknowingly.
- Annual visits to Dubbo Dentistry along with the correct dental hygiene home routine are the best possible care you can give your mouth and body.
- Detecting hidden disease with a dental checkup and tackling problems early on will save a lot of bother in the long run – it might save your tooth from an infection or the loss of teeth.
- Diseased or missing teeth can interfere with your speech; make chewing your food properly difficult and painful; and lead to expensive corrective procedures.
- In addition to complications for your teeth and gums, research has linked dental disease to other health problems including heart complications, strokes, diabetes and respiratory issues.
- It is important to visit Dubbo Dentistry at least once, but ideally twice, a year to get your teeth checked and cleaned.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No posts found.